Trains and Trucks Star
NOTE: Requirements for this award have been adapted to fit the needs of our club.
1. The Bible Train is such a fun song. Get up and chug around while you sing!
2. Let's play Red Light Green Light. You are a truck driver. When I say, "Green Light," you drive around. When I say, "Red Light," you stop. Let's take turns.
3. Let's make tire tracks. Find a toy truck, car, or train that you don't mind getting a little dirty. Then, choose an option below.
- Roll the vehicle in play dough.
- Roll the vehicle in mud outside.
- Roll the vehicle in cooking dough (flour + water).
- Roll the vehicle through some paint.
- Color the bottom of the wheels with marker and roll the vehicle on paper.
4. Do page 16 in the Little Lamb Activity Book. OR Draw and color a train-name picture. First draw an engine, then in each boxcar put a letter of your name. OR If you prefer trucks, draw a truck with an extra-long truck bed where you can "carry" your name.
Field Trip Idea: Visit the train station and watch the trains pick up people and leave.