Bible 2 Award
See pages 11 and 12 in the Helping Hand Activity Book. Consider doing this Award in 3 sittings.
- Watch this video to help you remember the books of the Bible. Can you recite only the books of the Old Testament in order? Check off step 1 when you do your recitation.
- Read your Sabbath School Lesson Story for this week. Then check off step 3.
- Review the following stories from your Adventurer Club Bible Timeline Album: Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, and Daniel. Check off step 2.
- Do the following activities with your Bible Timeline Album cards to review the stories again in a different way. Then check off step 5 in the Activity Book.
- Pull out the following cards from your album: Creation, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Daniel, and Baby Jesus.
- Put Creation and Baby Jesus face up with plenty of space between them.
- Mix up the other cards. Then try to remember the correct order and place them between Creation and Baby Jesus.
- Now, make up a hand motion or sign for each of these 5 stories: Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, and Daniel.
- Pick 3 verses to learn from step 4, and circle them in your Activity Book. Then with each verse, do the following. Then check off step 4 in your Activity Book.
- Discuss what the verse means.
- Write it on a dry erase board or put each word on separate little pieces of paper.
- Then read aloud the verse.
- Now, erase/remove one word from the verse, and say the whole verse again.
- Keep removing one word and saying the whole verse until you have removed all the words and can say it the whole thing.