My World 1 (Little Lamb)
1. Watch the following Gracelink videos about the story of creation from Genesis 1:1 to 2:3. Then answer the following question:
- When did God make the sun, moon, and stars?
- When did God make birds and fish?
- What did God do on the seventh day of creation?
Creation Days 1 to 6
Creation Day 6 - Man
Creation Week Day 7 - The Sabbath
2. Listen along to this song about the days of creation. Can you hold up your fingers from 1 to 7 as each day is sung?
3. Find a rock outside. With a marker draw a happy face with an open mouth. When the people were shouting praises to Jesus, the pharisees wanted them to be quiet. But Jesus said in Luke 19:40, "I tell you, if my followers don’t say these things, then the stones will cry out" (ICB). When you see your rock, can you say something good to Jesus?
4. Complete page 3 in the Little Lamb Activity Book.