A. Make a booklet about toys.
- Fold a sheet of paper in half, and then in half again to make a 1/4 sheet size booklet.
- On the title page, put "YOUR NAME Likes Toys." Have the Eager Beaver write their name.
- On the inside left, write, "Favorite Toys." Have your Eager Beaver draw, write, or dictate their favorite toys.
- On the inside right, make a dotted version of the words, "Thank You," for your Eager Beaver to trace. Explain that when we receive a gift, we say Thank You or we can write a card that says Thank You.
- On the back page of the booklet, write, "Toys I Want." Have your Eager Beaver draw, color, or cut out and paste pictures of toys he or she wants for birthday or Christmas.
B. Discuss with your Eager Beaver why it's better to only have one or two toys out at a time.
C. Can you share a toy with a friend or your brother or sister cheerfully?
D. Sing this song about sharing. Make sure you have some toys in hand to share while singing.
E. When you go shopping this holiday season, can you pick out a toy that you will give to a charity. Note: Dollar Tree has a toy donation program if you are on a strict budget.
F. Eager Beavers must pick up their toys for one week to earn their Toys chip.