Builder Reading Award
See page 2 of the Builder Activity Book. Children can either read or listen to a book/story. Below are my suggestions for getting this award done easily.
1. Use a kid-friendly translation of the Bible to read 3 chapters from Acts. If you don't have the International Children's Version, you can read it for free online at sites like BibleGateway.com.
2. Use online Primary Treasure magazine to read the latest Sabbath School Bible story.
3. Use Kids Time 4 Jesus to read a nature story.
4. Use online Children's Mission Quarterly to read the latest Sabbath School Mission story.
5. Read Playground Safety: Tips for Kids by The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
6. Read Meet the Hippocampus by Kids Discover to learn more about the organ where emotions and memories are stored.