See pages 20 and 21 of the Helping Hand Activity Book. Below are some suggestions to help you meet the requirements.
1. Read these verses and answer these questions.
- Psalm 119:11 - How can we keep from sinning against God?
- Psalm 51:10 - What kind of heart can God create in us?
- Psalm 19:14 - In what two ways do we strive to be acceptable to God?
2. Here is an optional old-timey video on personal grooming and cleanliness to watch. Complete the sentence in #2 of your book. Personal cleanliness is important because....
- it washes away germs from our body
- keeps us smelling fresh
- keeps us looking our best
3. We should wash our hands....
- before we eat or prepare food
- after using the toilet
- after handling animals, garbage, or high contact surface
- after sneezing, coughing, or rubbing our nose
4. Practice good dental hygiene. Pick one video to watch.
5, 6, and 7. Complete blanks in your activity book.