Sunbeam Reading Award
See page 5 of the Sunbeam Activity Book. Children can either read or listen to a book/story. Below are my suggestions for getting this award done easily.
1. Use a kid-friendly translation of the Bible to read 2 chapters from Mark. If you don't have the International Children's Version, you can read it for free online at sites like BibleGateway.com.
2. Use online Primary Treasure magazine to read the latest Sabbath School Bible story.
3. Use Kids Time 4 Jesus to read a nature story.
4. Use online Children's Mission Quarterly to read the latest Sabbath School Mission story.
5. Use the online road safety book mentioned in step 3 of the Road Safety Award. (This book will simultaneously meet requirements for both awards.)
6. Use the online book, Kevin and the Golden Rule, mentioned in step 2 of the Courtesy Award to see the golden rule applied and received. (This book will simultaneously meet requirements for both awards.)