My World 1 (Little Lamb)
1. Listen to the story of creation from Genesis 1:1 to 2:3. Then answer the following question:
- When did God make the sun, moon, and stars?
- When did God make birds and fish?
- What did God do on the seventh day of creation?
2. Let's play the game, I Spy. (Go inside or outside.) Look around and find something God has made. Don't tell me. Just give me a clue by saying, "I spy something small with 6 legs." I will try to point and guess what you saw. I will start first.
3. Complete page 3 in the Little Lamb Activity Book. OR Draw and color one of the days of creation.