God's World Chip
1. Listen closely as I read to you Genesis 1:1. Who made the heavens and the earth?
2. Listen along and do what my hands do, as I tell the story of creation - when God made our world.
3. What are your favorite things that God made?
5. God's world is big. Below is our country - the United States of America. It's just a piece of our great big world. Can you find your state on Google Maps? Click Directions to put in your own address and zoom in!
6. God is so awesome, isn't he? Let's sing along to the song, He's Got the Whole World in His Hands. Make a big circle with your hands when you sing, "world." Then, cup your hands together like you are holding something when you sing, "hands."
7. Complete page 5 in the Eager Beaver Activity Book.